Naburn York YO194RW
Rustic Self Catering Holiday Apartment
Located in an old railway station on the Sustrans Cycle Route 65 (formerly the east coast main line) 5 miles from York City Centre, 3 miles to the University and a 5 minute walk to the village pub.
- Sleeps 2 +4 (Large double bedroom +2 double sofa beds)
- Pet friendly,
- Log fire (and central heating) Welcome basket, Wifi,
- Well equipped kitchen, washing machine, TV and all bedding supplied,
- Off road parking and secure bike storage,
- Local village pub with delicious homemade food,
- Horse riding, camping sites and York marina close by.
Prices: from £150 to £425 depending on season and length of stay (minimum 2 nights)
Call Ann 07807055934 or 01904636531 or visit www.naburnstation.co.uk
Add a comment
To add a comment about your stay please use the box below: